Below are a compilation of various questions that people seem to keep asking. Feel free to browse the FAQs below, and if you can’t find the answer to your questions, just drop us an email or contact us using this form. Click Here
- How Can I Build My Own Website For Free?
- Do I Need A Web Hosting Account For Every Domain I Own
- How Much Does It Cost To Setup A Website?
- Why do I need web hosting and a domain name?
- How long does it take to have my site up and running?
- Do I need any web developing/programming skills?
- How can I track visits to my website?
- Can I link my website to social media platforms?
- Can I have a multi lingual support for my visitors?
- What are “meta tags” and how to use them?
- How Can I Change The Look Of My Website?
- What Is WordPress?
- Why Should I Use WordPress For My Website?
- Why is WordPress known as a “blogging” tool?
- What if I don’t want a blog?
- What’s the difference between wordpress.org and wordpress.com?
- How can I add new content to my site?
- How can I change its appearance?
- What are “themes” and where to find them?
- What’s the difference between free and paid themes?
- Is it possible to add custom features to my site?
- What’s the difference between posts and pages?
- How do I maintain my WP site and make sure it’s up to date?
- How can I make money with my WordPress website?
- Can I schedule my posts to be published automatically?
- What are “plugins” and how to install them?
- Is it possible to modify sidebars?